ELEVEN bits of HEAVEN today:
- Woke feeling SO grateful for DAD and every other VETERAN who has served and sacrificed to help preserve our country and families... and SO grateful that we choose to observe a National Holiday in their honor... and SO grateful federal offices are CLOSED today - especially MINE : )
- LOVED the priceless photo Olivia sent me via text at 10 this morning - pure JOY!!!
- Actually had the RARE pleasure of being home ALONE at 11:11 AM, and even began this POST while running laundry! Total DELIGHT!
- So GLAD to find a way to get what cousin Aby mentioned we could bring him - Had K & Cal stop at REI in SLC for cycling pants on drive home from Centerville mid-day. So GLAD I asked Aby to think of something - He won me over right away years ago - he is sharp and thoughtful with a 'heart-of-gold', and he'll be hosting and playing with us next week - bless him and his family!
- Helped move last chunk of stuff to CLEAR a spot in garage large enough for a CAR (of all things), and helped CARmen park one in it! CHECK!
- Planted an AMAZING old die-hard amaryllis bulb K found in same garage - (its new sprouts are bout 4 inches high).
- ATE at J-Dawg's, after dropping J back at BYU - even thought to use StudentSaverCard for FREE AppleBeer! (haven't had either in forever - glad K thought of stopping - they 'hit the spot' YUM!
- Had FUN cleaning up neglected stuff on front porch w/ Maya, (got rid of spiders and worked hard while the sun was shining) - then rewarded ourselves w/ a quick trip to Bath & BodyWorks for lotion she's been wanting since her Oct bday! 20 minute lotion FEST - and nice little gifts for other cool Guate relatives ~ CHECK!
- ADORED SeanBoy as he prepared for PROPOSAL to happy Hannah this evening… YES, he pulled off his superb SURPRISE with a little help from his friends, family, future in-laws, and Steve Jobs, of course : ) (He gave her a sealed iPhone box that actually contained a ring box inside - MORE fun stories to tell).
- RAN to Target w/ J to get bday present for Car (for Sunday) and 11 little foods/drinks to enjoy at 11:11 tonight ~ by all who were home and awake!
- Continued celebrating after midnight when the officially engaged ones stopped by so we could gather all around them and hear about their fun evening.