Remember 3 January's ago when 'Hermana O' was serving her heart out down in the DR, and she & I agreed that '2008 was going to be GREAT'? And then it was...
For some of us humans, silly little rhymes dance around in our minds... involuntarily! - Tacky, cheesy, trite, or pun-ny perhaps - but que nos importa - because they still bring us a healthy smile! : ) (Thumbs up! - Cherie and _?_ others LIKE smiles)
On Jan 20th, soon after I got to Knudsen's attic apartment overlooking the pond, I noticed that she had titled her list of goals for the year EXACTLY as I had! - Hers, of course, was graphically stunning - and FRAMED beside Ben's! While mine, not surprisingly, is on a lined 4x6 purple Post-It at my desk at work... but hey - still has me 'feeling 'Olympic' :)
So is the 'no-brainer' title dancing in your head?
Yup, you got it:
2011 IS GONNA BE HEAVEN!
Simple PROOF: C J K
|1 day later... *|
My GOALS for this week:
- Cook one thing that will delight Ben and will not be anything he has already cooked better... I know, right? Forget it! UN-attainable!
- COOK (not thaw/microwave) one decent dinner - by 7pm!
- Hold baby-nieto 1 hour or more per day
- Continue sampling all things Trader Joe's: Old favorites, 'Gotta try's', but particularly each and every from the 'Drenched in dark chocolate' section.
- Take lots and lots of pictures / videos, and webcam lots w/ Provo: Grand-Papa, aunts, & uncles: ..."Quick! He's awake, look at his long, non-Ord-kids' toes! - Wait, did you get that yawn, Ohh cute - Ash wore that, remember?"...
- Strap O to her bed! (Ya, like i'm stronger than her, eh?) But I'll just use my 'mom voice' - 'cuz she's got that 'obey in all things' soul
- Finally post this! (I keep leaving laptop wanting to help or 'obey' O :)
*Joyful aunt Jordan came to visit Monday to meet newest nephew and do a fun Photo-Shoot! Hooray for her skills w/ her recent B-day (Jan :) present (new camera)! - and for her love! THANK YOU, Jordan! -
This one above is perfect!! - it's totally my screen-saver already! - (to helpi me get through my adjustment! : )